HI-STS PANEL/ FacADE / standard
Insulating panel with hidden tongue and groove joints and a reduced height ribbed surface.
PUR type insulating foam (polyurethane), PIR (polyisocyanurate) or the new PIRM CLASS1 can be used, with improved performance and excellent fire resistance.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating façades for industrial, residential, commercial and sports installations building.
The 100-mm thick panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.21 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel sheet: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings. Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
- Certified "FM Approved" by FM GLOBAL (HI-PRIM CLASS1 panel), accrediting the panel's fire safety (indoor use).
- Product certified with the N quality assurance stamp of AENOR.
- Insulating core: Rigid polyisocyanurate foam (PIR or PIRM CLASS1) | Rigid polyurethane foam (PUR).
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Useful width / maximum length: 1,150 mm / 18 m (between 13.5 and 18 m with special transport).
- Nominal density: 40 kg/m3
- Declared thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Nominal panel thicknesses: 35 | 40 | 50 | 60 | 80 | 100 mm.
- Thermal transmittance (PIR and PIRM CLASS1): 0.63 | 0.54 | 0.43 | 0.35 | 0.27 | 0.21 W/m2K
- Standard coatings: Lacquered polyester, 25 microns.
- Special coatings: PET, Granite HDX, PVDF, FARM.
- HI-PIRM STS CLASS 1: Euroclass B,s1,d0 + "FM Approved", no height limit (App. Standard 4880, indoor use).
- HI-PIR STS: Euroclass B,s1,d0.
- HI-PUR STS: Euroclass B,s2,d0.