TZ-60 F profile for composite deck
High quality, cold-shaped, ribbed steel sheet profile.
Three thicknesses are available; the design of its indentations increases the adherence between the steel and the concrete and is ideal for composite slab execution.
Composite floor slab: Floor slabs for industrial, residential and commercial building. Support spans of up to 5 m can be attained, depending on loads.
Non-recoverable formwork: The TZ-60 F profile can also be employed as non-recoverable formwork in concrete frames, reducing the amount of required shoring because of its high strength.
Applicable quality & standards
Steel sheet to UNE-EN 10346 standard.
- Steel grade: Structural steel S320GD
- Galvanisation: Hot type Z275 galvanisation (275 g/m2)
- Sheet thicknesses: 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 mm
- Fire resistance: The TZ-60 F composite slab has a fire resistance of R120 (120 minutes) through the use of additional armour (see the technical sheet)
- Useful width / maximum lenght: 820 mm / 12.8 m
- Design and calculation standards: EUROCODE 4, EHE-08 and CTE DB-SI
Profile section and support detail:Complementary finish parts
HUURRE has the required finishes and complements for the full execution of composite slabs with its TZ-60 F profile.
The finishes are manufactured with the same type of steel as the TZ-60 F profile and with 1.0 mm thickness.HUURRE is able to manufacture any finish design in order to respond to the specific needs of each project.
Lateral closing finish:Change of direction finish: