Panel HI-STL / Facade / flat
Insulation panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating core.
It provides an excellent architectonic finish due to its flat outer face and hidden fastenings.
PIR (polyisocyanurate) type insulating foam or the new PIRM CLASS1, with improved performance and excellent fire resistance, can be used.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating façades for industrial, residential, commercial and sports facilities building.
The 100-mm thick panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.21 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel sheet:UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings. Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
- Certified "FM Approved" by FM GLOBAL (HI-PRIM CLASS1 panel), accrediting the panel's fire safety (indoor use).
- Producto certificado con el sello de calidad N de AENOR.
- Avis Technique d'Application CSTB - HI-PIR ST 2.1/18/1795_V1.
- Insulating core: Rigid polyisocyanurate foam (PIR or PIRM CLASS1)
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Useful width / maximum length: 1,150 mm / 16 m (between 13.5 and 16 m with special transport).
- Nominal density: PIR: 40 (±5) kg/m3 | PIRM: 40 (-2/+5) kg/m3
- Declared thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Nominal panel thicknesses: 35 | 40 | 50 | 60 | 80 | 100 mm.
- Thermal transmittance (PIR and PIRM CLASS1): 0.63 | 0.54 | 0.43 | 0.35 | 0.27 | 0.21 W/m2K
- Standard coatings: Lacquered polyester, 25 microns.
- Special coatings: PET, Granite HDX, PVDF.
- HI-PIRM STL CLASS 1: Euroclass B-s1,d0 + "FM Approved", no height limit (App. Standard 4880, indoor use).
- HI-PIR STL: Euroclass B-s1,d0.