HI-CT panel / roof
Sandwich panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating core.
With high-insulating power, its tongue-and-groove sealed joints guarantee full enclosure leak-tightness.
PIR type insulating foam (polyisocyanurate) or the new PIRM CLASS1 can be used, with improved performance and excellent fire resistance.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating roofs for industrial, residential, commercial and sports facilities building.
Depending on loads, it can support spans of up to 6 m.
The 80mm thick panel has a thermal transmittance of only 0.26 W/m2K.
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel plating: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings. Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
- Product certified with the N Quality assurance stamp of AENOR.
- Certified "FM Approved" by FM GLOBAL (HI-PIRM CLASS1 panel), accrediting the panel's fire safety, without height limit and without the need for sprinklers (App. Standard 4880).
- Certified "FM Approved" by FM GLOBAL (HI-PIRM CLASS1 panel), accrediting resistance to severe hail impact and extreme wind loads. (App. Standard 4471).
- Insulating core: Rigid polyisocyanurate foam (PIR/PIRM)
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Useful width / maximum length: 1,150 mm / 16 m (between 13.5 and 16 m with special transport).
- Nominal density: PIR: 40 (±5) kg/m3 | PIRM: 40 (-2/+5) kg/m3
- Declared thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Nominal panel thicknesses: 30 | 40 | 50 | 60 | 80 | 120 mm
- Thermal transmittance (PIR and PIRM CLASS1) : 0.63 | 0.49 | 0.40 | 0.34 | 0.26 | 0.17 W/m2K
- Standard coatings: lacquered polyester, 25 microns
- Special coatings: PET, Granite HDX, PVDF
- HI-PIRM CT CLASS 1: Euroclass B-s1,d0 + "FM Approved", no height limit and no need for sprinklers (App. Standard 4880) +B Roof
- HI-PIR CT: Euroclass B-s1,d0 + B Roof (roof fire)
Range of industrial purlins, with edges of up to 350 mm and 3 mm thick.
Finishings and accessories
Finishings, nuts and bolts, sealing gaskets, etc.
Various types of skylights and translucent plaques on the roof or façade.
A wide range of colours and coatings.
Technical documents downloads
HI-CT / Roof Technical specifications
HI-CT / Roof Installation sheet
Insulating Panels Handling sheet
Insulating Panels Maintenance sheet
Links to other documents
Quality certificates for Insulating panels
BIM library of insulating panels
DWG library of insulating panels