HI-QuadCore KS1000 AWP/ Facade panel
Insulating panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating core.
With hidden fixings and an outer face with three different finishes: ribbed, smooth and semi-smooth.
The QuadCore insulating core provides the highest thermal insulation on the market, high fire protection and exceptional durability.
Available in various thicknesses, coatings and colours.
Insulating facades for industrial, residential, commercial buildings and sports facilities.
To provide a custom architectural appearance, it is available in Reveal 0 (3,5mm gap), Reveal 10 (10mm gap) and Reveal 20 (20mm gap).
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel plating: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings. Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509
- Producto certificado con el sello de calidad N de AENOR.
- Avis Technique d'Application CSTB - HI-PIR ST 2.1/18/1795_V1.
- Insulating core: Rigid QuadCore foam
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Useful width / maximum length: 1,000 mm / 16 m (between 13.5 and 16 m with special transport).
- Nominal density: 40 (±5) kg/m3
- Declared thermal conductivity: 0.0189 W/mK
- Nominal panel thicknesses: 50 | 60 | 80 | 100 | 120 | 140 | 160 mm.
- Thermal transmittance: 0.39 | 0.34 | 0.24 | 0.19 | 0.16 | 0.14 | 0.12 W/m2K
- Available coatings: HDS 35 microns | HDX 55 microns
- HI-QuadCore KS1000 AWP: Euroclass B-s1,d0