LR mineral wool panel
Sandwich panel with mineral wool core and surfaces of prelaquered galvanised steel, available in profiled or flat faces and different coatings.
Designed for applications where excellent fire reaction and/or resistance is required.
The LR panels have a reaction to fire certified Euroclass A2-s1,d0, and can be used both in ceilings and on partitions walls.
The 80 mm thick panel has a fire resistance rate of EI-90 (90 minutes).
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel plate: UNE-EN 10346 Standard for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings. Panel: Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509.
- Insulating core: Mineral wool
- Useful width: 1.150 mm
- Manufacturing standard lenght: 2 to 10 m (consult other lenghts availability)
- Nominal density: 100 kg/m3
- Declared thermal conductivity: 0,042 W/mK
- Panel standard thicknesses: 60 | 80 | 100 | 150 mm
- Thermal transmittance: 0.71 | 0.53 | 0.43 | 0.28 W/m2K
- Standard coatings: Lacquered polyester, 25 microns
- Special coatings: PET 50 microns
- Euroclass: A2-s1,d0
- Fire resistance: Fire resistance up to 90 minutes (EI-90) for 80mm thick panel.