HI-QuadCore F Panel / Cold Storage
High-performance refrigeration panel, with metal faces and new QuadCore insulating core, with exceptional thermal insulation, high fire resistance, sustainability, and high durability.
Finish options available
Available in ribbed surfaces (with a reduced, symmetrical rib height on both surfaces), flat surface or plank.
Applications that require a high degree of insulation: food industry, cold rooms, laboratories, etc.
The panel is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors.
Ideal as a fire sectorization element in freezing and refrigeration installations, logistics and the agri-food sector, reaching a resistance of up to 60 minutes (EI-60, for a 230 mm thick panel) even for high-rise chambers.
The panel is available with a wide range of coatings to ensure maximum durability even in the most aggressive environments.
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel sheet: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanized coating and UNE-EN 10169 standard for organic coatings. Panel: Manufactured according to the UNE-EN 14509 standard.
- Insulating core: QuadCore hybrid insulation core
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Useful width: 1150 mm | 1120 mm
- Type of joint: FJ joint
- Maximum manufacturing length: 18 m. (From 13.5 to 18 m requires special transport)
- Nominal density: QuadCore: 40 (±5) kg/m3
- Declared thermal conductivity: 0,019 W/mK (considering aged core)
- Nominal panel thicknesses: 60 | 80 | 100 | 125 | 150 | 175 | 200 | 230 mm
- Thermal transmittance: 0.33 | 0.24 | 0.19 | 0.15 | 0.13 | 0.11 | 0.10 | 0.083 W/m2K
- Recubrimientos estándar: Lacquered polyester 25 microns
- Standard coatings: PET, Granite HDX, PVDF, Inox 304 2B
Technical documents downloads
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass B-s1,d0
- Fire resistance (230 mm - thick panel): EI-60 (60 minutes of resistance and fire compartmentation, hot gases, smoke, radiation and temperature), with spans of up to 7.5 m between supports.
HI-QuadCore F Cold storage panel Brochure
HI-QuadCore F Cold storage panel technical data sheet
Insulating Panels Handling sheet
Insulating Panels Maintenance sheet
Links to other documents
BIM library of insulating panels
DWG library of insulating panels